You have no items in your basket!
Welcome to Laundry Company. Please review the following terms and conditions that apply to your use of; and purchase of products from; our sites. (1) Please note that your use of our sites constitute your agreement to be bound by these terms. (2) We may from time to time change the terms and conditions that govern your use of our site. Your use of the site following any change will constitute your acceptance of the new terms and conditions. (3) We may change, move, delete or add to our website at any time.
DELIVERY (4) If ordering from this website or via our Telesales number by credit/debit card at the time of placing your order, goods (in stock) will be dispatched on the same day (5) if ordered before 1pm or on the following working day; (6) on receipt & confirmation of payment. (7) Goods are dispatched on a next day service. (8) Payment for goods by cheque & postal order will be dispatched once funds are cleared through our bank. (9) If ordering from within the Republic of Ireland or Europe we ask that you call our order line so we may correctly calculate delivery costs.
GUARANTEE & RETURNS (10) These guarantees are in addition to your statutory consumer rights. If for any reason our products fail to perform satisfactorily within the stated guarantee or have been supplied faulty, you will be offered the choice of a replacement product or a full refund. (11) Distance selling regulations state that, subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to cancel at any time until seven days after delivery of goods, and receive a full refund of your purchase price.(12) In accordance with Distance selling regulations we do not refund your cost of returning the item. (13) Items must be returned unused and undamaged. (14) We do ask that any unused product be returned in its original packaging. (15) For details of how goods may be returned please contact our Customer Services using any method shown on our contact us page. (16)We will not be liable for the replacement of any goods under any guarantee if they have been damaged or misused other than in the application for which they were intended.
DATA PROTECTION (17) The Laundry Company takes the privacy of its website users very seriously. With the exception of credit card details we store order information to allow us to provide post purchase customer service and enable us to successfully process orders.
SECURITY (18) when placing an order over the Internet your payment details are transmitted over a secure encrypted HTTPS network. (19) For maximum security of our users credit card details are never stored on our systems.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS AND AVAILABILITY (20) We make every effort to have stock available for all products illustrated on this web site but products may be delayed or withdrawn at any time. (21) If for any reason we are unable to deliver the products you require, we will automatically offer you the full value of any such product, and delivery charge if appropriate. (22) Because of continuous product development, products supplied may differ slightly from those illustrated on our site. (23) Should you not be satisfied with any substitute we may send you, we will provide a full refund, including delivery charge if appropriate, (24) upon receipt of the returned goods. (25) Colours illustrated are subject to the normal limitations of electronic presentation. (26) External measurements and capacities quoted are accurate to manufacturer specifications and (27) we bear no liability for any errors in dimensional descriptions. (28) We reserve the right to refuse an order. (29) No order will be contractually binding until you have been notified of its acceptance.
PRICING and PAYMENT (30) All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (GBP) and include VAT. Payment can be made at the time of ordering by Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Switch or PayPal. (31) Alternatively, you may pay by cheque or postal order. Please see "DELIVERY (4)" above).
GENERAL (32) All web site design, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement and all software compilations, underlying code, software and all other material on this site are owned either by Laundry Company or its (33) content or technology providers. (34) Permission is granted electronically to copy and print in hard copy sections of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of this site or the material on it including reproduction for other purposes without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. (35) Your use of the site and any purchase made from it will be governed by English law and will be deemed to have occurred in England. (36) All communications relating to all transactions will be conducted in English. (37) We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this site but to the extent permitted by law (38) we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in any of the materials on this site. (39) We shall not be held liable to any person for any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of the use of this site, save as expressly set out herein. (40) These exclusions and disclaimers shall be construed in accordance with English law. (41) If any provision of any of them is held to be unenforceable or unlawful then that provision shall be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
1. The name of the promotion is Website Questionnaire (“the Promotion”).
2. The following terms and all entry instructions contained elsewhere on the website http://shop.vileda.co.uk (“the Website”) will apply to the Promotion, and will prevail, in the event of any conflict, over any other instructions or other material contained on the Website. By entering this promotion you, the participant, agree to be bound by those terms and instructions.
3. By accepting these terms you agree that the Promoter may contact you with newsletters and other promotional offers relating to the Vileda range of products. You may withdraw your agreement to be contacted at any time by contacting the Promoter at the address or e-mail address set out in Condition 17 below.
4. All personal details submitted by you, including details of your email and postal addresses, will be held and securely stored by the Promoter and any third party agency acting on its behalf.
5. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, its agents or of any other person or organisation connected with the Promotion, or any relatives of, or members of the same household as any of the aforementioned, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
6. Entry into the Promotion is open from 10:00 (UK time) on the 1 Aug July 2017 and will close at midnight (UK time) on the 31 Oct 2017. Entries received after the closing deadline will not be entered into the Promotion. Entry to the Promotion may only be made via the Website.
7. No purchase necessary: entry into the Promotion is free. The probability of winning is identical whether or not you have made a purchase.
8. Only one entry into the Promotion may be submitted per person.
9. To enter the Promotion you must answer 11 questions about your opinion on the website and then enter your details, including your name and email address.
10. The Promoter will draw the winner at random, on or before 6 Nov 2017 from all valid entries received
11. One prize will be awarded in the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion does not, therefore, guarantee a prize.
12. The prize is £250 to be used against products on the website. No cash or other alternative prize is available.
13. The Promoter will notify the winner [by telephone/by email/by letter]* on or before 13 Nov 2017.
14. The name and town of residence of the Winner will be posted on the Website on or before 30 Nov 2017
15. The Promoter may suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time.
16. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter is Freudenberg Household Products Limited Partnership c/o Mosquito Digital, 20 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 1EZ