You have no items in your basket!
Don’t get spooked out this Halloween: Witches brooms, ghosts and ghouls may not be the only things you need…
With Halloween just around the corner, we’re getting ready for the bewitching hour and have a range of handy tips to help make your Halloween ‘spooktacular’ – with absolutely no spells required, promise!
Preparing for that Halloween party can be wickedly good fun – whether it’s ghosts, ghouls, witches, skeletons or vampires making an appearance in your home, preparing the costumes and piling on all that fake blood and face paint to complete the transformation is all just part of the fun!
No Halloween would be complete without decorations and freakishly edible treats, a must for all those party-visitors and trick or treaters. And creating ghoulishly good party food is a great way to get everyone involved in the kitchen.
So, whether it’s the complete haunted house effect you’re going for or just changing up a room or two, you can easily leave a lasting impression on your special guests and the house!
When the sun has come up and all your guests have left, don’t let the Halloween horrors catch you out…
Here’s our top tips for surviving the morning after the night before…
- You might still be in zombie mode – easy does it. Let the Vileda VR101 Robot do the vacuuming and sweeping for you – with its own navigation system, it can get to work at the switch of a button. No witches’ brooms required!
- Despite your best efforts to keep face-paint away from your clothes, you’ve managed to get a wicked stain on your favourite top. Fear not, the earlier you wash the item the easier it will be to remove the paint. Treat the area first thing with a mixture of baking soda & water and work into the stain. The soda will absorb any oils making stains easier to remove in the wash.
- Don’t get your head into a spin – use the Easy Wring and Clean Turbo mop to blitz through all that grease, goo, stickiness and anything else that’s been left behind on your floors! The triangular head is perfect for getting into all those little nooks and crannies, while the new special red fibres on the mop head give 25% more particle pick up. Afterwards, simply detach the mop head and put it in the washing machine, leaving your head intact and the floor spookily clean.
- Make grubby handprints, streaks and spills a thing of the past. Pick up the lightweight Windomatic; the easiest way to speed clean your windows and ensure the view is crystal clear, so there are no spooky surprises.
- And finally, use those left-over treats to bribe friends and family to help give your home a clean. 10 minutes work each and the job will be done in no time!