You have no items in your basket!
Terms & Conditions
It’s Got Spin Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The name of the promotion is It’s Got Spin(“the Promotion”).
- The following terms and all entry instructions contained elsewhere on the website http://shop.vileda.co.uk (“the Website”) will apply to the Promotion, and will prevail, in the event of any conflict, over any other instructions or other material contained on the Website. By entering this promotion you, the participant, agrees to be bound by those terms and instructions.
- By accepting these terms you agree that the Promoter may contact you with regards to any prizes won. You may withdraw your agreement to be contacted at any time by contacting the Promoter at the address or e-mail address set out in Condition 17 below.
- All personal details submitted by you, including details of your email and postal addresses, will be held and securely stored by the Promoter and any third party agency acting on its behalf.
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, its agents or of any other person or organisation connected with the Promotion, or any relatives of, or members of the same household as any of the aforementioned, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entry into the Promotion is open from 13:00 (UK time) on 1 March 2019 and will close at 17:00 (UK time) on the 7 April 2019. Entries received after the closing deadline will not be entered into the Promotion. Entry to the Promotion may only be made via the Website.
- No purchase necessary: entry into the Promotion is free. The probability of winning is identical whether or not you have made a purchase.
- Participants will receive three entries per day. One spin = One entry. Entrants that choose to share the competition on their Facebook or Twitter page will be awarded an additional three entries.
- To enter the Promotion you must enter your details, including your name and email address, and then play the It’s Got Spin game. On each spin, Participants will receive a ‘Benefit’ or ‘Top Tip’ fact; an entry into the Prize Draw or an Instant Win prize.
- The Instant Win prize is a Vileda Turbo Spin Mop. One Instant Win prize will be awarded per day.
- Entries into the Prize Draw will be awarded at random. Entry into the Promotion does not, therefore, guarantee a prize.
- Winners of the Instant Win prize will receive a Vileda Turbo Spin Mop. Winners of the Vileda Turbo Spin Mop will be contacted via email within seven days of entering to confirm their details for prize dispatch. Prizes will be dispatched to winners after the 22nd April 2019, following the close of the promotion.
- The Prize Draw will be drawn and the winner will be notified before the 12th April 2019.
- The Prize Draw prize is 1 x £250 John Lewis Voucher. No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- The Promoter may suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Freudenberg Household Products Limited Partnership, c/o Mosquito Digital, 20 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 1EZ. Email address: email@example.com
Your Vileda Community Terms and Conditions
- About these Terms and Conditions
1.1. Thank you for visiting http://shop.vileda.co.uk (the “Website”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully as they apply when you sign up to the Your Vileda Community outside of a specific Promotional Campaign (“Promotion”), or when you are selected as a monthly Product Tester, or when you submit a Household Tip (“Tip”) on our Website or any of our social media channels which we operate from time to time.
1.2. By signing up to the Your Vileda Community you confirm that you accept these Terms and agree to be bound by them. If you have any questions about these Terms please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.3. Please note that additional terms will apply if you have signed up to the Your Vileda Community as part of a Promotion. You can find the terms and conditions applicable to different Promotions on this webpage.
1.4. “We” are Freudenberg Household Products Limited Partnership, c/o Mosquito Digital, 20 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 1EZ.
2.1. There is no charge to sign up to the Your Vileda Community and no purchase is necessary.
2.3. By signing up to the Your Vileda Community you confirm that you are aged 18 or over, that the information you have provided in the sign up process is not false or misleading and that you are eligible to sign up to the Your Vileda Community.
- Product Tester Selection
3.1. Each month the Promoter selects 5 product testers at random from all valid Your Vileda signups. Signing up to the Your Vileda Community does not automatically guarantee being selected as a Product Tester.
3.2. Once selected as a Product Tester, the Promoter will contact Product Testers on an ad hoc basis via email individually to request further Product Tester details, which include name, email address and full postal address. This is to allow product send-outs.
3.3. All personal details submitted by the Product Tester, will be held and securely stored by the Promoter and any third-party agency acting on its behalf, solely for the Product Tester Selection and Review.
3.4. No purchase necessary: entry to become a Product Tester is free.
3.5. The Promoter decides on the product to be tested. No cash or other alternative product is available.
3.6. All product testers must submit an honest product review on our website.
3.7. Reviews must be submitted 4 weeks after receiving the product to test.
3.8. You agree that any reviews submitted to the Website may be used across any social channels used by the Promoter from time to time together with your name. The Promoter does not guarantee that any review you submitted will be used.
3.9. The Promoter may suspend or cancel the Product Testing review at any time.
3.10. The Promoter holds no responsibility for any damage or loss of the products being sent out.
- Submitting Household Tips
4.2. Tips must not contain any material which:
4.2.1. is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory in nature;
4.2.2. infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
4.2.3. is likely to deceive any person or promotes any unlawful or dangerous activity;
4.2.4. is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person, or invade another’s privacy;
4.2.5. misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person;
4.2.6. gives the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case; or
4.2.7. is unlawful in any other manner.
4.3. Please be aware that when you submit a Tip to the Website, regardless of whether you have signed up to the Your Vileda Community, you grant us the right to use and publish the Tip together with your first name and city of residence on the Website or across any social channels used by us from time to time. We will only publish your first name and city of residence in a generic format so that this does not specifically identify you as the author, for example “John from London”. We are under no obligation to use or publish any Tips submitted by you.
4.4. We reserve the right to moderate any Tip submitted to us to the extent required to remove any offensive material, as well as any material which does not comply with Clause 3.2, or to correct any obvious errors before we publish the Tip. We will not assess or verify the content of any Tip, nor will we attempt to change the context or meaning of any Tip.
4.5. At the time you submit a Tip, you will be asked whether you would like to:
4.5.1. sign up to the Your Vileda Community;
4.5.2. receive the Your Vileda Newsletter by email; or
4.5.3. receive other promotional offers and information relating to Vileda products from time to time.
If you would like to receive any of the above marketing communications, you can provide us with your consent by ticking the relevant boxes presented to you at the time the Tip is submitted. Please remember that you can always withdraw any existing consent you have provided by contacting us email@example.com
Disclaimer for Household Tips
4.6. The views expressed in any Tips do not represent our views. Any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any published Tips are the responsibility of the author and are not our responsibility unless we are specifically identified as the author.
4.7. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any content included in any published Tips and can in no way be held responsible if the information contained in the Tip turns out to be incorrect or misleading.
4.8. If the Tip contains a link to a third party, we accept no responsibility for the content of the link in question.
- Changes to these Terms
5.1. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as they are legally binding on you.
- Which laws apply to any disputes?
6.1. Please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.